Full-Time Publishing and Production Positions (In-House)
Eligible candidates must live in the immediate area of our facility, which is located in Alpharetta, Forsyth County, Georgia. Telecommuting not permitted.
BookLogix has an immediate opening for a graphic designer.
- Design of a variety of printed materials
- Meeting with clients to determine their needs
- Work with clients to see designs through to completion
- Must have ability to use Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop. Skill with Microsoft Office programs a plus.
- College Degree required (concentration in design preferred).
- Attention to detail.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and interact well with clients and colleagues.
- Candidate will work out of our Alpharetta, Georgia (Forsyth County) office full-time. No telecommuting.
To apply, candidates MUST provide ALL of the following:
- Resume with qualifications and samples of work (submissions without samples will not be considered)
- Salary requirements
Interested in a career in book publishing? Looking for valuable experience to add to your resume?
BookLogix accepts interns at our company year-round. Both college and high school students are accepted. Student must receive credit from their school for the internship. All internships are unpaid. No telecommuting or "virtual" internships are offered, interns must have transportation to/from our facility.
BookLogix is accepting applications for internships in the following departments/areas:
To apply, email email@example.com. Please provide the name of your school, the internship coordinator for your school, and what department/area you prefer to do your internship with.